Unisport is one of Europe’s leading online retailer of football boots, football shirts and other
football equipment. Besides selling football gear, Unisport is also a global media destination for football related content with a community of 2 M followers on social media.
Based in Copenhagen, Unisport has provided premium service to players and fans, across the globe, for more than 20 years. Besides a Flagship Store in central Copenhagen, Unisport offer local webshops in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Netherlands, Germany, France, Austria - and serve football consumers across the globe through unisportstore.com.
We are now looking for a skilled Junior Campaign Specialist to join our marketing team!
In your role as our Junior Campaign Specialist you will be will be introduced to our systems and work process: planning, executing and reporting on all newsletter related activities across our nine markets. You will be part of our CRM team and collaborate closely with our Graphics team, the Product Management team, local content teams and in-house developers to maintain and develop our newsletter process and strategy.
Your main KPI is to increase newsletter campaign revenue, click and open rates to ensure we continue to grow the total e-mail revenue. You will also be responsible for weekly email sales reporting.
Email and CRM activities include marketing automation mails, transactional mails, direct marketing (letter/flyers), membership (advantage club) and other ad hoc tasks.
We expect you to be highly motivated, and eager to keep up with the latest updates and email marketing trends and CRM practices, as well as turn insights from our marketing automation and analytical tools into actionable implementation.
We require that you love to work as a part of a team, and that you are able to translate your ideas into hands on execution for all markets.
We offer you a position in a company with great opportunities for professional growth - being part of one of the biggest marketing departments within e-commerce in Denmark, and with a big international focus.
- Create HTML emails in standard templates
- Send out campaigns via e-mail (and possibly SMS)
- Create workflows and target group criteria
- Perform technical troubleshooting
- Coordinate and plan daily newsletter flow including translations
- Implement our CRM strategy together with our Global CRM Manager and Email Marketing Manager – with the ability to see new opportunities for our newsletter and email activities
- Improve newsletter campaign revenue, open and click rates by constantly improving content, subject lines and preheaders to ensure maximum engagement and relevance for the receivers of the newsletter
- Lead weekly newsletter co-ordination meetings with Graphics and Product Management team to the right products and pull-in offers in the newsletters and plan several weeks ahead
- Analyse email data to deliver weekly email sales reporting
- Manage relations with stakeholders in a multicultural and multilingual environment including our local content teams.
We don’t expect you to currently be a leading e-mail expert with several years of experience, but we need you to be an extremely quick learner, easy learner, ambitious and brave, so we can move you in that direction over the next couple of years. We will invest in your email and CRM passion, trust you to make the right decisions, and back you up to give you the resources you need to succeed. However, we have some formalities for this position listed below.
- Experience with digital communication and e-mail marketing
- Experience with tools like Google Analytics, GSuite tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides), plus you can influence to further strengthen our CRM toolbox with other relevant tools
- A technical understanding and an eye for aesthetic design and an interest in developing your skills
- Curious about new trends and development within e-mail marketing
- Strong communication and written skills in English. Fluency is required
- Experience with MailChimp, Mandrill or similar marketing automation tools, HTML and CSS is a plus, but not required
- Passion for football is always a plus joining a company like Unisport.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Unisport you will take on a key position in a multiple award winning e-commerce company. We offer a young and dynamic culture, with a huge opportunity to write your own future. You will grow with the company, as we continue to strengthen our presence in current markets, and enter new ones.
The position is full time and you will be working at our office at Bådehavnsgade 38 in Copenhagen together with highly motivated colleagues in our Marketing & Brand team.
Apply for this position by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org latest before the World Cup kicks off on 14 June 2018. We want our new Junior Campaign Specialist to start sooner rather than later.
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact Frederikke Wulff Hald at email@example.com or Klaus B. Johansen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find more information about Unisport here!